Website Dainton Brewery & Taphouse
We need a sales legend.
Here is what we need from you.
- Beer – you love it.
- Socializing – you breathe it.
- Sales – you own it.
Integrity, honesty and a positive outlook on everything is your life really just sums you up nicely…
This is you, right? Then your future lies with us. Come join the family and help us spread the get our Champion Australian Craft beer out to the wanting punters!
Driver’s license a must.
Tattoos fine – Dainton ones are provided free upon initiation.
Living locally is a huge bonus!
Local contacts in the liquor industry an even bigger bonus!
Being an all round top person who sees endless possibilities’ and brings light and love to all those around them – priceless.
Job starts are soon as you apply. We are waiting for you…
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell beer
- Do whatever is needed to drive overall sales of beer for the company, in your territory and through our distributors
- Submit Weekly reports
- Use CRM system to track customer details
- Find out who the manager, staff, owner, purchasing officersare/is.
- Build rapport and relationships. I use Evernote to record all bar people’s names and favourite colours
- Initiate and organize tastings and events, for example: tasting nights at Slow Beer or similar, beer matching dinners, beer pong night at The Edinburgh Castle, etc.
- Ask if customers need advertising material, cool signage, bar mats, coasters, hats, decals etc. Ask them what they want? They will have cool ideas or not.
- Weekly and monthly reports in writing.
- Documented sales figures and projections for each month.
- Maintain spreadsheet of venues/owners/manager, staff, owner, purchasing officers and date of visit and action.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org