Website East Sydney Brewing
Are you a natural at sales? If yes, we want you to join our small team. Send us a few sentences on why you’d be bloody awesome at the gig, why you’d love to join us and what you want to be paid. Oh and your CV too… but the first bit is most important.
East Sydney Brewing:
Me and Sambo started East Sydney Brewing in our family owned pub in Woolloomooloo – the East Sydney Hotel. People told us they loved it and wanted to buy it from bottle shops etc so we decided to expand and build the brewing side out. We’re selling via kegs and bottles in a few places but want to scale up big time. That’s where you come in..
Simply, we want a gun sales person to help us get into bottle shops, pubs, clubs and basically anywhere that will take us. It can be full time or part time depending on the person and your situation.
You will work alongside us to continue to build this growing company. A successful good egg in this role will have the opportunity to significantly expand his or her responsibilities as the company grows.
You must be able to achieve both aggressive sales growth and at the same time create strong professional relationships with our customers. Please note that the craft beer market is extremely competitive and demands the best of the best, only apply if you’re confident that your sales skills will create success.
The beverage world is fun and exciting environment to work in. If you love interacting with people and love to sell, this position is for you, plus if you know how to succeed in sales you will know how to secure this position. You straight gotta love beer but love to work at the same time.
- Build new accounts while maintaining relationships with existing ones
- Develop a schedule to cover territory and contact/meet with various buyers
- Complete weekly/monthly sales reporting
- Maintain a complete and accurate account list with notes
- Set up & attend community events, including: Tastings, Bar Events, Festivals, etc
- Handling customer service inquiries from retail accounts.
- Respect the beer — treat all products you handle as if it were beer you would be drinking.
- Communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Proposed work schedule is full-time, generally 9-5PM M-F, with work necessary on some nights and weekends. We’re flexible and part time is also an option.
- You must have a drivers licence, RSA, own car and be capable and willing to easily move 50L kegs around.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.