Website Balter Brewing
About the business
More than just a name, BALTER is the sense of enjoyment you get from doing something you love, just for the thrill of it.
The cool thing is this enjoyment can be found anywhere. You could be winning world titles, or simply feeling triumphant because you’ve navigated the mind bend of putting an Ikea shelf together.
It’s purest origins can be found at the end of a good day’s work when you sit back, sip on an epic beer and go… aaaah!
At Balter, we’re all about celebrating that enjoyment with you, because beer is more than just a drink: it draws tribes together and is a companion to many great moments in life.
Job tasks and responsibilities
You will be responsible for keying orders and following business procedures.
Your responsibilities will include; entering all orders before cutoff time for each state, communicating with Sales Reps, entering in new customers, working with accounts, booking sales team travel, collating expenses and other administrational tasks.
You will work with the Sales Support manager and Head of Sales to implement new projects and procedures for the Sales team.
You will play a key role in working with the Sales team and assisting them in maintaining updated and current customer records.
- Review incoming sales emails and accurately enter orders into system.
- Identify and escalate pricing and stock issues.
- Assist Sales team as required.
- Reviewing credit applications and creating new customers within System.
- Work with Brand ambassadors to fulfil all orders.
- Working on Key Sales Support projects with Sales Support manager.
- Develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to prioritise business needs.
- Key User of Netsuite and working with Brand ambassadors to improve and implement new processes.
Skills and experience
Education and Qualifications
- University – Bachelor degree preferred (business, marketing or similar).
- Preferred: 2+ years experience in a similar role.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good communication skills, ability to manage and cultivate good relationships.
- Attention to detail – able to work autonomously without making errors when keying orders.
- Negotiation and objection handling skills. Has a basic understanding of commercial maths.
- Solution oriented and “Do-it-now” attitude.
- Able to manage time and workload to optimise effectiveness and efficiency.
- Proficient in EDV (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
Note – you will only be contacted if you are selected for interview
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.