Website Balter Brewing Co
About the business
More than just a name, BALTER is the sense of enjoyment you get from doing something you love, just for the thrill of it.
The cool thing is this enjoyment can be found anywhere. You could be winning world titles, or simply feeling triumphant because you’ve navigated the mind bend of putting an Ikea shelf together. It’s purest origins can be found at the end of a good day’s work when you sit back, sip on an epic beer and go… aaaah!
At Balter, we’re all about celebrating that enjoyment with you, because beer is more than just a drink: it draws tribes together and is a companion to many great moments in life.
Job tasks and responsibilities
You will be responsible for inputting all orders that get sent to the centralised inboxes from all states of Australia. Your responsibility will be to make sure that each day all orders are entered in before cutoff time for each state. You will work with the Head of Sales and Sales support to implement new projects and procedures for the National Sales team.
You will play a key role in implementing new initiatives with the Sales team and assisting them in maintaining updated and current customer records.
- Review incoming sales emails and accurately enter orders into system.
- Identify and escalate pricing and stock issues.
- Assist Sales team as required.
- Reviewing credit applications and creating new customers within System.
- Work with Brand ambassadors to fulfill all orders.
- Working on Key Sales Support projects with Sales Support manager.
- Develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to prioritise business needs.
- Key User of Netsuite and working with Brand ambassadors to improve and implement new processes.
Skills and experience
Education and Qualifications
- University – Bachelor degree preferred (business, marketing or similar).
- Preferred: 2+ years experience in a similar role.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good communication skills, ability to manage and cultivate good relationships.
- Negotiation and objection handling skills. Has a basic understanding of commercial maths.
- Solution oriented and “Do-it-now” attitude.
- Able to manage time and workload to optimise effectiveness and efficiency.
- Proficient in EDV (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Note: you will only be contacted if you are selected for interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.