Kegstar is an innovative asset pooling company that specialises in supplying rental stainless steel kegs and casks to the beverage industry. We are passionate about enabling our customers to focus on making the best product possible by taking the capital strain and logistics hassle of managing a keg fleet off their hands.
We are a fast-growing business with a passion for the beverage industry, particularly beer and thrive on staying ahead of the game and anticipating our customer’s needs.
On the face of it, our business is pretty simple…we rent kegs…but when you dig down a bit you realise that to make that happen seamlessly and sustainably, there is a whole level of complexity and discipline required to make that happen.
Kegstar is passionate about enabling our customers to focus on making the best product possible by taking the capital strain and logistics hassle of managing a keg fleet off their hands. We are a fast-growing business with a passion for the beverage industry and thrive on staying ahead of the game and anticipating our customer’s needs.
And that’s where you come in…our Kegstar Business Manager, offering a unique selling approach. Working to learn about our customer’s pain points and then work to solve those pain points as part of a cohesive team.
This role would suit an individual with experience developing then executing high-level strategic sales plans. Bringing your ‘hands-on’ experience of effective account management to build exceptional relationships with our customers and always being a friend to the industry.
We know that our Keg Rental solution helps beverage producers to scale their businesses and your mission, should you choose to accept it is to help brewers understand and realise the benefits of Kegstar’s innovative keg rental solution. Growing with our existing customers and identifying and on-boarding potential new business.
Kegstar is a young company with a real drive for growth. We bring our entrepreneurial spirit and combine it with professional management disciplines without the usual bureaucracy. And because we are a small team, we work together to deliver on our promises to our customers and investors even if we have to step out of our regular roles to win as a team
At Kegstar we value agility, innovation and getting s#*t done! We know that to deliver fast-paced growth in a small team environment, success can only be achieved by working as one team.
So, at Kegstar we work a little differently to what you might be used to in larger corporates. We look out for each other, find creative ways to solve problems and move quickly to implement solutions.
We love technology and our customers. We pride ourselves on being a friend to the industry, not just because we love great beverages but because by helping our customers to grow, our industry grows and so do we. To achieve our goals, we keep our eyes firmly planted on the data and make fast, smart decisions that enable us to change course quickly in response to market feedback.
Essential Skills, Capabilities & Qualifications:
- Solid track record in sales, including growing existing and new business and markets
- Account Management experience – track record in growing new customer relationships into quality long term customer partnerships
- Experience managing a team (e.g. Field or sales management) is desirable but not essential
- Eager, driven, results-oriented and solution-based selling technique
- Highly commercial mindset with good analytical skills
- Effective team player and influencer with the propensity to engage in commercial opportunities proactively to maximise outcomes and manage risks
- Highly driven with a passion for identifying opportunities and new ways of doing things
- Experience in representing companies at trade events and brand building activities
- Tertiary qualification in commerce/marketing is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. With a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the business.
- Able to demonstrate self-motivation and self-management skills
- Prepared to take the lead & ownership
- Tenacious, dedicated, capable & adaptable team player who enjoys collaborating with the wider team
- Desire to grow, learn and develop in a dynamic and growing company
Questions: [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.