Website Barossa Valley Brewing
Barossa Valley Brewing is a well-established brewery in one of the most beautiful regions in Australia. The Brewery is busy with new and exciting expansion plans both domestically and in Asia which require the services of a senior brewer.
The brewery has a strong commitment to following its key values which are:
- Quality – Never compromise quality. Use the best ingredients and never take shortcuts.
- Authenticity – We do this for love of beer. We are honest and transparent. We believe fine beer can do great good, from the small act of making a friend smile to changing drinking culture.
- Bravery – Experiment. Be brave and try things big breweries cannot.
- Social Responsibility – Strive such that our work leaves this world a better place. Let our company represent the values of honesty, responsible citizenship and respect.
The successful candidate would have:
- At least 3 years relative experience in a commercial brewery
- Be highly organized and proficient in planning
- Maintain accurate and thorough brewing records.
- Have experience with experimental recipe development
- Have good communication skills
- A recognised brewing qualification is desirable.
The role may require travel overseas and experience with purchase and commission of a new brewery would be desirable. This is the perfect role for an ambitious brewer who wishes to take the next step in their career. Equity participation and/or ability to launch alternate brands will be considered for the right candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to Office@bvbeer.com.au.