Website Hope Estate
Hope Wine Group is looking for experienced and qualified laboratory staff to perform all aspects of Wine & Beer analysis and quality control in a modern winery setting.
With a 1000 tonne p/a winery and rapidly expanding brewery, Hope Wine Group is looking to expand laboratory staffing personnel to meet the growing demands of production.
The successful candidates must be able to work independently, be available for shift work, weekends and cope with the demands of the annual wine grape harvest.
- Wine Science or Brewing degree highly regarded. Food technology, Biotechnology or Biochemistry degree
- 5 years practical laboratory experience for Senior position
- 2 years minimum practical laboratory experience for Lab Tech positions
- Prior winery or brewery lab experience advantageous
- Computer skills
- Sterile Tank sampling.
- General wine and beer analysis; alcohol, acidity + pH, SO2, fining and addition trials.
- Calibration of equipment and communication of data.
- Gas checks; CO2 and O2.
- Bottling and Packaging line checks.
- Micro plating and PCR.
- Spectrophotometric enzymatic analysis for VA, Residual sugar, Malic acid etc.
All applications must be submitted via SEEK, no phone calls please. This position is available to Australian residents only. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. As part of the selection process applicants must agree to undergo a police check.
Hope Estate is a non-smoking workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.