Website Good Drinks
Good Drinks is looking for an experienced and driven individual with a strong liquor sales background to come and be an integral member of our growing national sales force.
Gage Roads isn’t a road at all. It’s the strip of ocean separating the port city of Fremantle and Rottnest Island off the coast of WA. It’s a home to seagulls and sharks; surfers and swimmers; ships and sailors. A place where you can relax, explore, escape, or seek out adventure. We saw a lot of ourselves in this spot, so in 2005 when we started brewing we decided to name our brewery after it.
Since then we have grown to become one of Australia’s biggest craft breweries. In 2018 we purchased Matso’s Broome Brewery and launched our West Australian contemporary lager brand Alby. With these new brands in the stable, we created Good Drinks, a new name for our ever-expanding national sales and marketing team.
You’ll find our growing portfolio of award-winning beers and cider in good liquor stores and beer loving bars & restaurants across the country.
About the Role
This newly created role in NSW requires a highly skilled proven sales professional to lead and manager our capable NSW brand ambassadors. The role will require an experienced sales manager with an FMCG background. The NSW state sales manager will join the team in a key leadership role based at our new east coast home of Sydney. The role will have direct access to the national head of sales who is also based in Sydney.
- Manage the team of brand ambassadors for NSW
- Execute company’s strategic sales, pricing and distribution plans
- Develop and maintain key relationship with potential and existing key customers
- Territory management
- Reporting / Market intelligence
- Manage brand display/Visibility/Merchandising
- Customer and key account management
- Personal Leadership and goal setting
- Lead health and safety outcomes for the sales team in NSW
- Optimise efficiencies and performance of the team
What Our Perfect Candidate Looks Like
- Established sales management experience in FMCG companies
- Experience in the On Premise & Managing Key Accounts
- Has lived and breathed the NSW market
- Had led successful sales teams before
- Strong decision maker
- Highly structured and organised
- Passionate and loves all things beer
- Willing to make an impact in a fast moving and rapidly expanding Company
This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales manager to come in and develop the role and steer the direction of the sales team in the state of NSW. The Company has a great leadership team and the business is growing at a fast rate which is allowing for great opportunities to learn and grow.
Working for our business is exciting and challenging if you wish to apply forward a detailed CV and a brief cover letter telling us about yourself and what makes you tick to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest however, please note, only short-listed candidates that meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.