Website Stone and Wood Brewing
Good beers our thing!
10 years ago the Stone & Wood story started with our delicious Pacific Ale. Today, our story evolves with more products and people across several businesses as part of the broader Fermentum group. The awesome Stone & Wood crew support production for tasty drops from these brands including Fixation IPA’s, Treehouse Cider, Kombucha and Forest for the Trees.
As these brands continue to grow, we have a newly created position for a Production Team Leader to join our awesome Murwillumbah team…and this is one to get excited about folks!
You will oversee all safety, quality and production aspects for smaller production sites and the above brands producing beer, kombucha and cider – connecting the Fermentum network and developing our site leaders.
This challenging role offers the chance to:
- Oversee production at our Stone & Wood Byron Brewery, Stone & Wood Brisbane Brewery, Fixation Melbourne Brewery (The Incubator) and Bucha of Byron production facility
- Lead, motivate and develop your team managing multiple sites
- Oversee production planning, resourcing and NPD execution
- Lead and support troubleshooting and issues resolution
- Work closely with other leaders to progress logistics, safety, engineering and quality across sites & venues
- Support capital installations/upgrades across sites & venues
- Drive continual improvement, development and implementation of standards and processes
- Ensure good communication, sense of team and relationships across our network
Based at our Murwillumbah site, travel would be expected to Byron, Brisbane, Melbourne and other locations as needed. This is a beautiful part of the world to live and we have a great track record providing support for individuals and families who might be considering relocation to work with us.
We’re on the lookout for a senior, experienced & knowledgeable brewer with some skills or keen interest in other fermented products. Add to that solid experience in leading a team, implementing systems and processes as well strong skills in site & venue logistics, production planning and troubleshooting. Ideally, you will have built your experience in a dynamic environment of solid growth and success. And finally…we want a great communicator who feels aligned to our culture, values and is ready to be part of our close knit crew!
We love looking after our people and offer a wide range of benefits beyond salary and will talk through these when we meet you for an interview.
Jump on our website, check out more about what makes us tick and send your application including CV and one page cover letter telling us why this is the job for you to [email protected]
Need to ask some questions first? Call Elise on 0413 665 049 to chat.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.