Website Hemingway's Brewery
Hemingway’s Brewery Cairns is located on the waterfront at the Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal. We pride ourselves on Our Beer, Our Venue, Our Food and Our People
We recently opened our second “state of the art” brewery In Cairns as a “big sister” to our brewery in Port Douglas. Due to the expansion or our business we are seeking an experienced Storesperson/ Delivery Driver to join our “Brew Crew”. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of innovative business that provides its Crew with a vibrant work environment, benefits and variety.
Hemingway’s Brewery has recently been voted number 34 Best Beer in the National Competition the GABS (Great Australian Beer SpecTAPular ) Hottest 100. This is an achievement we are very proud of and Our Beer is gaining in popularity at a fast pace. It is for this reason that we are seeking an additional team member to work with our Brewery team in the receiving, organising and delivery of Our Beer to local markets.
You will work as part of the team serving and promoting Hemingway’s Beers to Our Customers.
With previous experience in a fast paced environment , you will have a genuine interest in Craft Beer and the ability to adapt to the demands of the business . You will be willing and able to learn about Our Beers – talk the talk, walk the walk and engage with our customers in all things Hemingway’s and physically capable of moving large volumes of stock.
- Stock storage and warehouse maintenance
- Stock rotation of finished goods – Our Beer
- Stock control and stocktaking duties weekly and monthly
- Completion of delivery dockets and invoices for stock deliveries
- Assisting with packaging, canning and bottling of Our Beers
- Timely deliveries to customers in Port Douglas and other local areas
The Successful Applicant.
- The ability to work independently and as a team player
- Must hold current Medium Rigid Licence and Forklift Licence
- Outstanding people skills and a can do attitude
- Team player with the willingness to learn and gain knowledge of Our Beers
- Pride in your attention to detail and work ethic
- Experience with invoicing and stock control
- Experience of working in a fast pace, fun environment in a stunning location
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a stores and/or delivery capacity
We are looking for permanent team members that are looking for a long term career in the Craft Beer Brewing Industry. We offer great benefits – including a knock off every day – and have created a fun yet professional workplace. We are an innovative company looking for innovative team players to work with us – not for us. If you fit the bill – apply today!!!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.