Website Gage Roads Brewing Co
- Immediate Start
- Great culture & environment
- Palmyra brewery based role
Gage Roads isn’t a road at all. It’s the strip of ocean separating the port city of Fremantle and Rottnest Island off the coast of WA. It’s a home to seagulls and sharks; surfers and swimmers; ships and sailors. A place where you can relax, explore, escape, or seek out adventure. We saw a lot of ourselves in this spot, so in 2005 when we started brewing we decided to name our brewery after it.
Since then we have grown to become one of Australia’s biggest craft breweries. In 2018 we purchased Matso’s Broome Brewery, launched our West Australian contemporary lager brand Alby and most recently have brought to life our newest brand Atomic Beer Project with a new Brew pub in Redfern, NSW.
About the Role…
The Supply Chain Manager role is a newly created position within Gage Roads Brewing and will have oversight of procurement, warehousing, orders and logistics functions. The role will be responsible for driving efficiency and profitability by managing the demand plan through the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic direction and drive continuous improvement through the supply chain functions
- Working with our sales and events teams to develop a structured, unbiased and reliable forecast
- Working with our procurement manager in contract negotiations, cost management and efficient raw material stock level management
- Working with our warehouse team to maximise efficiency of operations
- Assisting our orders/logistics teams with route planning, process improvement, supply management
- Overall responsibility to meet internal and external KPIs associated our supply chain function
- Providing to support to the Head of Commercial executive in preparation of board reporting
You are someone who enjoys the challenge, who creates the solutions and influences others to assist in driving change in the name of continuous improvement. You are self motivated and seek the autonomy to make decisions without bureaucracy and hierarchies. You have a foundation in theory and experience through practice. You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Management roles within an FMCG environment
- Working knowledge S&OP process & MRP advance knowledge
- Advance Excel and professional in Microsoft Office package
- Trans Nullarbor transport knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to be self-directed to work toward corporate and business unit objectives
- Experience in Cost analysis methodologies and process for cost controlling /budgeting
- APICS or CIPS certification desired
- Negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders
We are keen to talk to all individuals, from all walks of life who possess the above experience, skills and attributes.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Gage Roads Brewing Co Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Please apply on Seek, or mail your application to:
The Recruitment Manager,
Gage Roads Brewing Co, Po Box 2024, Palmyra WA 6957
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.