Award winning Canberra Craft Brewery BentSpoke Brewing Co is seeking a full time Supply Chain Manager to work closely with our team to provide operational and strategic support in all things Supply Chain. The role will report to the General Manager and be a part of the leadership team.
About the role
- Develop and manage Forecasting and Demand Planning framework (consumables)
- Management of inventory holdings including agreed levels and managing procurement (consumables and stock)
- Liaising with Production Team to ensure that production needs are understood and met
- Manage a small team of dedicated warehouse staff
- Warehouse operations (inclusive of staffing and warehouse layout/optimisation/pre-kitting of stock)
- Management of any offsite storage suppliers (integrated with onsite management)
- Management of inbound and outbound logistics and freight
Performance/contract management of key suppliers
- Management of Keg Fleet (Kegstar/BentSpoke/Other)
- Management of vehicle fleet (cars/vans and material handling equipment)
- Continuous process improvement
Benefits and perks
- An attractive salary package (commensurate with experience) will be offered to the successful candidate
- Great team environment!
- Thriving local Canberra business
- Career development opportunities
BentSpoke Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years Supply Chain Experience
- Experience within FMCG business is desirable
- Mature attitude, honesty, loyalty and exceptional work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Willingness to get involved across the business
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.