Website Sample Brew
About the role
SAMPLE Brew is currently looking for an additional part-time, Sydney-based team member to assist in spreading the word of FINE BEER via in-store retail tastings and events.
The role requires a highly motivated, vibrant, results-driven individual with great people skills to assist in reaching and educating new consumers.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Present SAMPLE Brew’s range to retail consumers.
- Engage and convert consumers to the ways of FINE BEER.
- Assist in educating retail staff about our brand.
- Attend larger scale consumer focussed events.
Skills and requirements
- Solid communication skills and a willingness to engage with people.
- Current driver’s license and a registered vehicle.
- Strong time management skills.
- A desire to learn and grow.
- Be available Thursday – Saturday (afternoon / early evening)
- An understanding and appreciation for our Fine Beer
Ideal for students, or someone looking for additional after-hours work, this role will provide around 12-15 hours per week.
If the above appeals, please provide a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.