Website Batch Brewing Co
Batch Brewing Company is expanding, and we’ve got some very exciting times ahead!
We’re currently in the works to open up a second brewery and tasting room in the inner west and we need the help of an experienced hospitality manager to take our tasting rooms to the next level! There is a huge opportunity to create a real point of difference with this role and we’re looking forward to working with the right candidate to continue to build an inclusive beer community, and have a lot of fun in the process!
This role requires an enthusiastic and experienced hospitality manager to operate our two tasting rooms. You must be a professed beer nerd and either be a Certified Cicerone, or be working toward becoming one. You must love interacting with staff and customers alike in order to share your love of beer and infect the community around you!
You will be responsible for effective daily management of two tasting rooms and all their operations including (but not limited to):
- Manage and regularly train assistant managers and staff
- Produce staff bar schedule, including rostering yourself on weekly shifts
- Manage food truck compliance and schedule
- Manage what’s available on tap and in package, in line with the Production Team, and know what beers are coming up to plan for any activities that can accompany
- Create and manage new and exciting internal events
- Manage existing internal events
- Manage external events
- Work cross functionally with Sales and Marketing to maximize your collective efforts and support others in achieving company goals (examples: working with Sales to stock is allocated effectively, and working with Marketing to promote what’s happening in the Tasting Rooms)
- Manage website and Untapped communications around what beers are available
- Manage tours and creation of a new bespoke experience (in line with events)
- Generate weekly and monthly Tasting Room performance reports
- Liaising with service providers to maintain function systems
- Managing and maintaining draft systems at both sites for best pour
- 5 years hospitality management experience
- Must be familiar with current versions of professional softwares
- Working knowledge of draft beer systems and maintenance
If you think this could be you, please send your CV through to [email protected]!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.