Website Hope Estate
Hope Wine Group is a family-owned Beer, Wine, Food & Music business based in the heart of the Hunter Valley. Our award-winning Brewery and established Winery produce a complete range of Wine, Beer and Cider with a portfolio that includes Hope Estate, Hope Brewery, Tower Estate and Virgin Hills.
We need an energetic and enthusiastic locally based Sales Representative to join our Trade Sales Team to capitalise on amazing growth opportunities in Newcastle, the Hunter and Northern NSW.
Key areas of the role include:
- Wholesale sales of all Hope Wine Group products to bottle shops, bars, restaurants and other retail & hospitality outlets
- Relationship management and identifying new opportunities with existing customers
- Increasing brand awareness in the marketplace
- Organise & conduct in-store tastings and point-of-sale
- Activating promotions and attending tap take overs
- Attending trade shows and other on and off premise events
- Ensuring timely placement of orders and delivery of stock
The successful applicant will need to:
- Be resilient, adaptable, proactive and well organised
- Have exceptional oral and written skills
- Have a genuine interest in the drinks trade business
- Have a current driver’s licence and NSW RSA
- Have the ability to achieve sales targets through being a brand champion
- Possess relationship building skills across multiple levels of business contact points
Ideally you will also:
- Have experience in the drinks/hospitality industry
- Have a clear understanding of Australian wine styles and regions
- Have an understanding of the brewing process and beer styles
- While experience is desirable we’re happy to train you if you have the right attitude
The salary package includes vehicle and phone and is commensurate with experience and qualifications. To be eligible for this position you must be an Australian Resident. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
You will be working with a driven and passionate team and if you want to be part of one of Australia’s most exciting family owned operations please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter outlining why you would be the ideal candidate via SEEK. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.