Website Tribe Breweries
About the business
We are Tribe Breweries – home to the largest number of independent craft beers in Australia. Our team are leaders in innovative high-quality brewing in Australia. Every day our team is focused on offering drinkers’ access to the finest beer products, and through our growing Tribe we seek to inspire and excite consumers about the craft beer revolution.
Our own portfolio of brands includes Mornington Peninsula Brewery, Stockade Brewing Co, Wilde Gluten Free and Pabst Blue Ribbon, and we are also one of the largest contract brewers in the country, partnering with awesome people to create really great beer.
About the role
This is a full-time opportunity to work with state-of-the-art equipment at our new site based in Goulburn! A fantastic location, with variety of restaurants and cafes, affordable housing, little or no traffic congestion and only 1 hour from Canberra and a few short hours by train to Sydney CBD.
The role is on a rotating roster that includes day, afternoon and night 12 hour shifts in our 24-hour plant you will enjoy an alternate 3 and 4 day long weekend – offering you flexibility, and a learning opportunity to be partnered with various team members. Working in a commercial brewery requires attention to detail and can be physically demanding work but if brewing and craft beer is your passion, you will be right at home here.
- Wort Production/Brewhouse operation
- Managing stock movements to and from the brewery
- Filtration & Carbonation
- Tank & equipment Cleaning
- Packaging – Cans and, Bottles and Kegs
- Concerts, Beer festivals and other events
- Previous experience in a brewery, winery or home brewing – highly regarded
- A passion and enthusiasm for good beer!
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to learn
- Intermediate troubleshooting skills
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Current forklift license is desirable but not essential
- Flexible and able to work around changing schedules
Sound like your kind of gig? Don’t just send us your resume – tell us your story, attach a cover letter outlining why you want to be part of the success of Tribe Breweries!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.