Website Two Bays Brewing Co
WHO ARE WE?
We are Two Bays Brewing Co.
Our mission is to deliver a great craft beer experience to the gluten free community – and we think we’re getting there!
Richard Jeffares, Founder and CEO, was diagnosed as a coeliac in 2015 and has been searching for good quality, gluten free craft beer ever since. Struggling to find anything locally, he decided to go on a gluten free brewery ‘tour’ across the US where he found a really strong, vibrant and interesting craft beer scene. He decided straight away that he had to create a similar experience in Australia – a brewery that would make not only great craft beer using gluten free malts, but also a taproom where gluten free consumers can safely experience the wonderful world of craft beer.
In December 2018 we opened our Taproom on the Mornington Peninsula and started to wholesale cartons of beer around Australia (currently we are in over 800 locations).
We have Brand Ambassadors based in Victoria and Queensland and we now want to grow our footprint in NSW – and we need help!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As our Brand Ambassador you will look after all the major retail chains in NSW (currently only Dan’s, but we hope to change that!) and also be responsible for growing our footprint across Sydney and the other major regional cities – either directly, or through our third party partners.
You will also manage our events program for this State – gluten free events, beer events, food events – whatever we agree is the best way to get our beer into the hands of a customer!
As our Brand Ambassador you will be take responsibility for growing our footprint and range across NSW. You will be focused on the number of outlets stocking our range and the volume per outlet. No two days will be the same, as we are growing fast and need to be super responsive to opportunities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop a rolling program of NSW events that we will attend
- Execute the plan for each event
- Beer selection (in conjunction with Richard and AG)
- Rostering (you will be expected to attend all events as part of the roster)
- Accommodation (if needed)
- Liquor license and other Approvals
- Anything and everything to make the event a success!
- Manage the P&L for these events – we expect our events be about getting beer into customers hands – but we’d like to make money too!
- Jumping in to help out when needed
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re a small team, so we’re looking for someone who can think strategically but doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty and will generally helping out as needed. But you will need….
- Beer/Liquor experience (essential)
- Experience with the major retail chains (preferred)
We are growing fast, so attitude and attention to detail are what we value most – the rest is fun!
You will need:
- A current Drivers Licence
- A current RSA
- Great work ethic
- Be able to work autonomously
- Doing tastings (as agreed with stores)
- Work weekends (most likely one every couple of months, although maybe more in the peak events season)
- Travel for events – locally
Salary – Competitive to ensure we get the right person
Superannuation – as per legislation
Fully maintained vehicle
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.