Website 4 Pines Brewing Company
Just a little bit about us…
The iconic 4 Pines Truck Bar has cemented a devoted local following since it first opened the large metal roller doors in 2015.
Attached to our main brewery in Brookvale, the bar is built from a 1960 Dodge pickup and features 21 taps of the freshest beer we can possible offer.
With a permanent food truck, brewery tours, big projector for sport, live music and home to a range of community events from farmer’s markets, to music shindigs and dog walks – it’s a venue with a whole lot of character.
And in 2020 we’re looking for a motivated, energetic budding Venue Manager who is keen to grab the reins and build on the venue’s solid reputation, taking it to the next level and beyond.
Your love for all things beer, exceptional customer service and can-do attitude will make you well equipped to be the Venue Manager leading the team.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll know all about the craft beer world, have previous experience as a manager and will be able to meet challenges head on… like putting together flatpack furniture with no instructions and one of your hands tied behind your back.
You’ll also be spending a bunch of time around our brewery and brewers (but don’t worry, they don’t bite!) so be prepared to get your learn on!
You’ll be coming on board as soon as possible, bringing with you some ripping banter, high motivation and frothing at the mouth to get stuck in.
Key deets about the venue…
- Open 7 nights a week and at lunch Saturday-Sunday
- Small team
- All tap products are 4 Pines w/ small wine list
- Food Truck offering
- It’s smack bang in a brewery
What you’ll be doing…
- Managing the venue; including (but not limited to) cost control, labour management, marketing activations, KPIs/targets
- Training and developing a team of staff
- Maintaining and perpetuating company culture
- Working closely with the Sydney Area Manager and Executive Chef to get operations and customer service running like a dream
- Driving community events and activations
- Running 1 for the Community nights
- Ensuring compliance with liquor licensing, council regulations, food safety, WHS and other relevant legislative instruments
- Be the face of the venue and instill your love of beer
The skills and experience you have…
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and train a team of staff
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and troubleshooting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with and diffuse customer conflict and difficult situations
- Genuine desire to build a connection with the local community
- At least 2 years of previous management experience
- Friendly, positive and approachable attitude
- Current NSW RSA
- Must have unrestricted Australian work rights
- Sound knowledge and understanding of why Manly will win the NRL premiership this year…
What perks are you going to get?
- Enviable company culture and sociable team across all departments
- 1 for the Community (charitable donations & volunteering opportunities)
- Employee discounts on food and beverage
- Innovative and growing company with on-going training and development opportunities
Reckon you have what it takes?
Hit us up! We know you’re frothing to hear more, so hit “Apply” and submit your resume with a brief cover letter to tell us a bit about yourself and your love for beer.
We’re waiting 🙂
Immediate start available for the right candidate,
Only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.