Website Urban Alley
Urban Alley Brewery / Gastro Pub | Venue Manager
This is an amazing opportunity to join a one of a kind Independent Craft Brewery / Gastro Pub located in the Docklands (The District).
From tapas, premium casual dining and grazing at the bar. There is nothing else like it in the area and we are looking for someone that is highly enthusiastic about beer and food.
We have a fully functioning Independent Craft Brewery (with multiple awards for our beers) and a 690 capacity Gastro Pub attached.
Responsibilities will include:
- Comprehensive management of the Food and Beverage side of the property
- Financial management
- Rostering and management of wages
- Learning all of our beers inside and out
- Employee management and Succession planning for FOH team
- Development and implementation of training programs
- Recruitment and induction
- Stock control and management of cocktail and wine lists
- Maintenance OHS
- Shift management and customer service levels
You must have the following attributes:
- Have a genuine passion for beer, food and the hospitality industry and are committed to customer service
- Project a friendly, enthusiastic and positive can do attitude towards guests and staff alike
- Hands on Team Leader and motivator, ability to set goals and determination for the team to achieve tasks
- Ability to teach the ins and outs of beer to all team members
- Attention to detail across all facets of the business with pride in presentation both in service and in grooming
- Priority to development and training of staff
- Results driven and takes ownership of the role
- Minimum 2 years’ similar experience in the management of a service-driven food and beverage business
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Career minded with exceptional leadership skills
- Hands on and the ability to work flexible hours
- Great Culture
- Access to industry recognised brewers
- State of the art facilities
- Room for progression
- Competitive salary
This is a fantastic career development opportunity with the opportunity to grow within our expanding business.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.