Website Hope Estate
Hope Estate is a family-owned Winery, Brewery and Concert & Events venue in the the heart of the Hunter Valley. We currently have a range of over 30 wine and 50 beer varieties available and are about to launch a spirits range. We need an experienced, enthusiastic and knowledgeable Venue Manager to join our dedicated team and help facilitate the growth of our Pokolbin Cellar Door & Functions business.
If you have expertise in the following areas and are looking to be part of a dynamic workplace we want to hear from you:
- Cellar Door/Retail Sales Management
- Customer Service
- Front-of-house/Function Supervision
This is an extremely hands-on role and which involves working in and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Cellar Door, identifying ways to improve the customer experience as well as co-ordinating the set-up and execution of functions and group bookings.
Successful candidates must:
- Be reliable and motivated
- Understand that flexibility and working weekends, public holidays and concerts are an integral part of the role
- Have a sound knowledge of and passion for wine, beer and spirits as well as providing exceptional customer service
- Possess the ability to convert product interest into sales
- Be very well presented and well spoken
- Enjoy face-to-face interaction with the general public
- Have proven, relevant industry experience
- Have a valid Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) accreditation
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a busy environment
This is a full time position.
If this sounds like you please apply via SEEK with a cover letter outlining why we should consider you for the position.
All applications must be in writing, no phone calls please.
These positions are available to Australian Residents only. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. As part of the selection process applicants must agree to undergo a Police check.
Hope Estate is a non-smoking workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.