Website Ballistic Beer Co
A huge opportunity has presented itself at Ballistic Beer Company, for a career minded person who is looking to take the reins at Ballistic Salisbury. We are looking for a true leader who can bring some energy and fun, be the face of the business, and add personality and flair to the overall customer experience. The successful candidate MUST have a passion for hospitality, love looking after people and be able to develop a service orientated culture. You will be supported by a head office team who are passionate industry leaders.
Ballistic Beer is a multi-gold award-wining brewery in Salisbury, Brisbane. They were named Queensland’s best large brewery in 2020. Ballistic is passionate about crafting and delivering the best possible beer experience to everyone, regardless of their taste, knowledge and preference or style.
What you need to bring:
- Be a hands-on leader
- Experience in leading and developing a strong team and culture
- Able to deliver world class service everyday
- A flexible leadership style to manage and train staff
- Strong understanding of costs and able to manager labour and cost of sales
- Outstanding people management skills
- Fantastic verbal communication skills
- Strong bar and craft beer knowledge
- Willingness to learn with a positive “can do” attitude
- High level of presentation and keen eye for detail
- Current RMLV and Manager License
- Providing personable, efficient and fun service to our guests
- Ensuring the team delivers the best service
- Collaborate and create new beverage lists with head office
- Promoting the venue & brainstorming ideas to reach and retain new clientele
- Managing entertainment roster
- Managing and creating the atmosphere and ambiance at night
- Ensuring compliance with OH&S and OLGR polices
- Ensuring a clean, safe and well-maintained venue at all times
- Managing bar & cellar operations, assisting in stock control and minimizing wastage
Experience in a similar role is a must. The Roster of this role will include night shifts and weekends. This position is an opportunity to further your career in Hospitality, whilst working with a professional Management Team.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a one page cover letter explaining why you are the right person for this role to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.