Colonial Brewing Co.
Colonial Brewing Co. Port Melbourne is the Eastern brewery of the Colonial Leisure Group. Established in 2016 the Port Melbourne Public Bar operates Wed-Sun, as well as private function spaces and offsite events. We have a rare and unique opportunity for an experienced Venue Manager to join our team.
To be successful in this role, you must be an efficient multitasker with a positive “can do” attitude. You will display flexibility and have a good understanding of how to manage a successful business. The ideal candidate will have a fun, energy driven vibe and a passion for leading their team from the front.
As part of this role you will be responsible for;
- The efficient day to day running of the venue
- Driving the customer service experience from the floor
- Adherence & reporting to compliance and legislative matters
- Staff training & management
- Managing the venue budget
- P&L reporting
- Managing the venue beer program
- Inventory control and monitoring all stock movement
- Offsite event management
And exhibit the following attributes;
- Strong leadership skills
- A positive, friendly and fun manner
- Strong business skills and ability to think outside the square
- Proven customer service record
To fulfil the role, the successful candidate will also have;
- Responsible service of alcohol certificate
- Experience managing private functions
- A keen interest in craft beer
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Sound knowledge of computer systems (H&L)
As a part of Colonial Leisure Group this role can be a real career changer for the right candidate. You will be joining a leading national hospitality group that provides great opportunities to grow your hospitality career.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Applications must include 2 references.
To apply for this job email your details to Jamie.Davis@clg.com.au