Website Newstead Brewing Co
We’re on the hunt for a gun venue manager to join our team at Doggett Street.
Doggett Street is the birthplace of Newstead Brewing Co and a long-standing institution of the Brisbane craft beer community. A busy, community brewpub, Doggett Street is a 150 pax brewpub that specializes in craft beer, wine, spirits and good food.
The ideal candidate will oversee the day to day operations of the venue as well as planning events, forecasting, innovating and leading a small but dedicated team. The successful applicant will offer genuine, friendly service and embrace offering the Newstead experience to our customers. Current RMLV and Approved Managers licensed preferred.
Do you have the following attributes:
– Hands on attitude with enthusiasm and passion for the craft beer industry
– Ability to innovate and develop new ideas/strategies to improve our offering
– Leadership skills and ability to work alongside a small team
– Detailed knowledge and adherence to RSA, Licensing and Food Safety requirements
– Ability to promote healthy staff culture and education
– Embracing the core values of Newstead Brewing Co
– Ensure a high standard of customer service and hospitality
– Strong understanding of craft beer, wine, spirits and good food
– Working with our head chef on menu development and food direction
– Stock control
– Understanding financials and cost control
– Co-ordinating and overseeing functions
– Event planning and execution
– Reporting to and working with the General Manager to achieve annual budgets and goals
This is a full-time role. Applicants must be able to work days, nights and weekends as per their role commitments. We believe and insist on a healthy work-life balance and are flexible where reasonable.
Applications close at 11:59pm on Sunday 17th of February.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.