Website Byron Bay Brewing Co
Lion is a passionate brewer with a great track record of nurturing and growing craft beers including Little Creatures, James Squire, White Rabbit, Kosciusko and Knappstein. We believe growing great craft beers is about giving entrepreneurial people the space to be creative and experimental. In our venues, beer is the hero and we welcome people in to enjoy that experience.
We’re on the hunt for a dedicated, dynamic and reliable Venue Manager to join our at team at Byron Bay Brewing Co., home to the highly awarded Byron Bay range of beers. This is the perfect role for an experienced manager with strong commercial thinking and hospitality expertise to take a leadership role in our evolving venue in Byron Bay. A key to the success of this large venue are the events, including live music that we can stage, so we’re looking for someone who will grab these opportunities and throw their passion behind them. In this role you will have the autonomy to bring your expertise and knowledge to life in this exciting venue.
Reporting to the General Manager, your key responsibilities include:
- Leadership and management of all aspects of our Byron Bay Venue with a focus on achieving increased revenue and reduced costs
- Be an integral part of bringing our brand and marketing campaigns to life by engaging with the team and the local community
- Recruiting, mentoring and developing a team, including the management team; leading from the front and ensuring an outstanding customer experience
Ideally you will be motivated and excited by the opportunity to lead and build a fun, supportive and hard-working team and develop your career with one of the world’s great brewers.
You will also have:
- Previous people leadership experience in hospitality and comprehensive knowledge of hospitality operations
- Proven ability to deliver high quality customer service experience and commercial outcomes in a large venue
- Proven problem solving and analytical capabilities with a creative and agile mindset
- Strong safety focus and knowledge
- Flexible availability, to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends
In return we can offer you:
- Above award remuneration and bonus structure
- Generous staff discount on delicious beers
- Enormous potential for career advancement within the wider Lion network
- The chance to work in one of the most beautiful places in Australia
If you are nuts about our beer, crazy about people and customer service, and passionate about the hospitality industry, this could be your next exciting endeavour and we look forward to receiving your application. Please include a cover letter stating why you would be perfect for the role.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lionco.com/job/Byron-Bay-Venue-Manager-Byron-Bay-Brewery-NSW/434029400/ →