Website Stone and Wood Brewing Co
Born & raised in Byron Bay, Stone & Wood takes a fresh approach to brewing beer that’s simply good to drink, and we are committed to brewing a sustainable business that the good people of the Northern Rivers can be proud of.
Through the support of our local communities Stone & Wood has continued to grow, distributing good beer both nationally and internationally into the hands of our drinkers.
The warehouse coordinator role is primarily responsible for overseeing the daily operations within the brewery warehouse, including the preparation of outgoing orders and the receival of deliveries from suppliers.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Stock rotation – FIFO
- Inventory transfers
- Scanning kegs
- Keg, Chep and returnable packing management
- Housekeeping – warehouse & yard
- Safe chemical storage
We’re on the hunt for someone who:
- Has excellent forklift skills
- Understands and fits the Stone & Wood culture
- Has excellent planning and organisational skills
- Has strong numeracy skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Has a good understanding of CoR
- Can adapt within a dynamic environment
This is a full-time role based at our Murwillumbah brewery.
If you want to join the crew, send us your resume and cover letter telling us why Stone & Wood is the company for you directly to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.