Website Hope Estate
Hope Wine Group has an opening for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor at its winery & brewery in Pokolbin, Hunter Valley, NSW.
In this hands-on role you will be responsible for the operation of our warehouse, inventory management, stock management, co-ordinating despatch & receipt of deliveries. Part of this role will include learning the operation of our GAI bottling line. You will also work closely with Management/Admin and other winery staff.
The successful applicant will:
- Be very organised
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be flexible
- Have proven inventory management skills
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Hold a fork lift licence
- Have a current driver’s licence (Heavy vehicle licence highly regarded)
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to learn or already have experience running a bottling line operation
The salary package for this full time role is commensurate with experience. This position is available to Australian Residents only. Only successful applicants will be contacted. As part of the selection process applicants must agree to undergoing a Police check.
Please send applications in writing with a cover letter telling us why we should choose you for this position via SEEK. No phone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hope Estate is a non-smoking workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.