Website Wicked Elf
Wicked Elf Beer is looking for an innovative Head Brewer to oversee its production facility.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head Brewer or Senior Brewer ready to take their experience next level.
Responsibilities associated with the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Successful recipe development
- Strict cleaning and sanitizing
- Wort production/brewhouse operation
- Stock Management
- Fermentation management
- Writing standard operating procedures (SOPs) and following them
- Filtration and carbonation
- Tank & equipment cleaning
- Keg cleaning
- Packaging of beer
- Beer festivals and other events
To be considered for this position, it is expected that you will have:
- A love for Craft Beer
- Tertiary qualifications in brewing and beverage technology or related subject
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable playing a key role on the company’s management team
- Minimum of (4) years commercial brewing experience
- Self-motivated, the ability to work alone and effectively as part of a team
- Strong troubleshooting skills as well as being resourceful and resilient,
- Laboratory operations/quality assurance/quality control with a basic knowledge of chemistry and biology
- Firm knowledge in filling technologies (Bottle, Can, Keg)
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- A mechanically minded disposition
- Current RSA
- Forklift License
- Strong work ethic
- Must be able to work flexible hours including an occasional night/weekend based on demand.
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.