Website Proworx Australia
Proworx Australia is a company which partners with national TAFEs and registered training organisations to deliver high quality workplace-based training and assessment and nationally recognised qualifications to the Australian hospitality industry.
Proworx Australia is currently looking for enthusiastic industry professionals, with a passion for great service to deliver industry based hospitality training to breweries and brew pubs across the east coast of Australia.
Exciting new roles for the right people! We are looking for enthusiastic industry trainers in QLD, VIC and NSW.
The successful applicants must have:
- A current TAE40116 Cert IV in workplace training and assessment qualification, and brewery/hospitality knowledge and experience
- A current Cert IV in hospitality qualification (or higher equivalent)
- Relevant hospitality and training experience
- Demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills
- Maintain excellent personal presentation standards
- A current Australian driver licence and reliable vehicle
The successful applicants will:
- Provide training and assessment in Cert III and Cert IV in hospitality nationally accredited qualifications
- Provide customer service and industry knowledge training
- Provide brewery industry product knowledge
- Provide food safety and RSA training and assessment to clients and venues
- Provide regular reports to relevant state managers on a regular basis
This is an excellent opportunity to build a business within a business!
Earnings have unlimited potential for the right candidates.
Please send current CV and cover letter addressed to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.