William Angliss Melbourne, October 25 - 27, 2012
Well folks, it’s been out and about for a while now, and the Early Bird pricing for the conference is about to come to an end. If the discount wasn’t already enough incentive to bite the bullet and get your ticket to this year’s Tripel-Event, we’ve just learned that Braumeister are coming to the party!
That’s right — we’re gving away a 20L Braumeister system to one lucky Stainless Ticket holder. Think about it — with only 200 delegates at the event, there’s a pretty good chance the one walking away with an excessive amount of bling will be YOU!
Here’s how you get your Stainless Tickets …
- You get 3 Stainless Tickets if you buy an Early Bird package.
- You get 2 Stainless Tickets if you buy a full price Alpha-Amylase or a Beginner Experience package.
- You get 1 Stainless Ticket if you buy a Sessions only or a Beginners Sessions package (or, if you’re one of the lucky few who won their package to the conference).
We know many have already purchased a package and we’ve got your Stainless Tickets put away for you. We’ll make sure they’re in your hot little hands for the draw.
So if you needed an extra reason to get sorted, this is it! Why are you still reading this mail? Click here to get your ticket now!
Early Bird pricing (and the 3 Stainless Tickets to win the Braumeister) end at 5PM this Thursday the 16th of August so there’s no time to lose — don’t miss out!
Rules and Conditions
1) The winner will be drawn at random at the closing address of the conference. There are a maximum of 800 tickets available, however the final number will vary based on the number of conference delegates attending. Tickets not allocated to a conference delegate will be discarded if drawn out. Should the first delegate drawn not be present at the time, they will be contacted by email immediately after the draw. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of the draw will be made available for a post conference draw under the same or similar conditions at the discretion of the organizing committee.
2) Holders of gifted or awarded conference passes, or holders of passes acquired as a part of sponsorship packages will receive one chance to win in the draw.
3) Shipping to the Contiguous Australian States covered.