Come along for our take on the famous 16 day beer festival from Bavaria featuring some the official beers, Australian beers brewed to the Oktoberfest style and German food.
Only beers brewed to the Bavarian Purity Law and brewed within Munich’s city limits are showcased at the festival and we’re really excited to announce we’ll have 3 of these official festival beers on tap as well as a few others we think fit the bill.
Traditionally, Oktoberfestbiers are lagers of around 5.5 to 6 abv called Märzen – brewed in March and allowed to ferment slowly during the summer months. They are highly satisfying and truly thirst quenching beers. Prost!
- Hacker-Pschorr-Bräu Oktoberfest Märzen (Germany)
- Paulaner Oktoberfest…bier (Germany)
- Spatenbräu Oktoberfestbier (Germany)
- Weihenstephaner Festbier (Germany)
- Franziskaner Hefe-weizen (Germany)
- Bridge Road Oktoberfest Marzen (Vic)
We’ll have all the beers tapped fresh from 12pm on Friday 10th October.
The Local Taphouse, 122 Flinders St, Darlinghurst NSW.