Western Australia’s Mash Brewing and Victoria’s 3 Ravens Brewery partner with Middle Park Hotel in Melbourne for Beast & Beer on Sunday 16th June.
The afternoon will serve up locally sourced, full flavoured, spit-roasted rare breed meats, partnered with moreish seasonal sides and a five beer tasting flight, all included in a $45 set menu.
The Beast & Beer set menu includes:
- a flight of beers from Mash and 3 Ravens
- artisan cured meats and game terrine properly garnished
- whole spit roaste d rare breed lamb wild garli c & rosemary
- beer braised beets , bacon & braised cabbage
- Welsh rarebit leek & potato gratin
Alternatively, head along to the MPH Public Bar for $15 souvs, slider & sambos and $20 beer flights.
Event: Beast & Beer
Date & Time: Sunday 16 June, 2013, 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Venue: Middle Park Hotel, 102 Canterbury Road, Middle Park, Victoria
Cost: set menu price $45.00
To book: tel (03) 9690 1958 or email [email protected]
For more information visit the Middle Park Hotel website.