Head to Redfern’s Woolpack Hotel on Saturday 15th June to indulge yourself with a diverse, six course meal matched with Australian craft beers that have been carefully chosen to best accompany each dish.
Hosted by Dan the Beer Snob, one of Sydney’s premier beer aficionado’s, this event will take your appreciation of beer to new heights, whilst endeavouring to make you laugh along the way.
The menu of six delicious food courses matched with eight Aussie craft beers will be:
- Grainfed Dark Ale & Six String Saison on arrival
- Feral White ale matched with Perch Ceviche
- 4 Pines Kolsch matched with Thai noodle box
- Balmain Pale ale matched with Rabbit Paella w chorizo
- Two Birds Sunset ale matched with Pork Belly Slide
- Young Henrys Hop ale matched with Lamb Curry
- Rocks Porter matched with Rich chocolate genache & ice cream
Event: Beer Degustation Dinner
Date & Time: Saturday 15 June, 2013
Location: The Woolpack Hotel, 229 Chalmers Street, Redfern, New South Wales 2016
Cost: $69 per person
To book: Contact the Woolpack Hotel on 02 9698 2077 or Matt on 0416 365 744 or [email protected], or book directly through the hotel at the main bar (ask to speak to a manager on duty for information).
For more information about Beer Snobs, visit their website.