Expression of interest: Landmark building, Gateway Village, Wodonga, Victoria
An exciting opportunity exists to establish a tourism-oriented brewery in the landmark building at Gateway Village, Wodonga.
- A unique destination located between the cities of Wodonga and Albury
- Surrounded by the Murray River and its tributaries
- Major entry and exit point between Victoria and NSW
- Building with prime frontage to major arterial road
- Total floor space of 455sq m, with three distinct areas
- Tenancy for a business:
- Complementary to the arts and cultural precinct;
- Attracting significant visitation to the village; and
- Open to the public a minimum of six days per week.
For more information, visit wodonga.vic.gov.au/gatewayvillage-eoi
Interested persons should contact the council’s property officer Tina Rees on (02) 6022 9300 to discuss their interest.
Submissions close at 5pm on Friday, January 24, 2014.