The days of Queensland beer being synonymous with XXXX are in the past: craft beer has arrived. Cold and refreshing is not enough anymore. Independent breweries are popping up all over the state as beer drinkers have developed a thirst for complex flavors, quality ingredients, and smaller batches.
Expert guidance is needed to navigate this new beery landscape, and Hop On Brewery Tours are here to help you enjoy the best of the best. Founded by beer-obsessed couple Joslyn and Matt, Hop On offer all-inclusive day trips to their favourite breweries in and around Brisbane, Mount Tamborine and the Gold Coast.
Joslyn and Matt may have met in Central America, but they cemented their relationship over craft beer in Australia. Being from Portland, USA – a city famous for its craft beer scene – Joslyn was well versed in all things hoppy when she moved to Queensland in 2010, and was quick to educate Matt on the bourgeoning scene in Australia.
After years of attending beer festivals across the country together, and building relationships with their favourite brewers across the state, they decided to quit their day jobs to share their passion. Hop On Brewery Tours focus on fresh, local, hand-crafter beers.
All tour options include transport, visits to multiple breweries, lunch and free-flowing beer tastings.
- Each of the day tours last approximately 6 hours, and includes all transport including pick-up and drop-off at designated spots.
- Drop-off can also be arranged at one of Hop On Brewery’s partner pubs.
- All tours cost AUD$160 and include lunch and beer tastings at each brewery.
- Half-day (3-4 hour) tours coming soon, with a price of AUD$120.
- Public tours have a minimum of 2 and maximum of 10 guests, though larger numbers can easily be accommodated. Groups of 7 or more can request a private tour.
- For information about dates, tours, breweries and more see: hoponbrewerytours.com.
Joslyn and Matt at 0459 207 622 OR 0433 833 928