Articles published under the media release byline are news produced by the relevant business and remain unedited by Brews News.
Bright Brewery rebranded in tribute to adventurers
A Lager inspired by trail runners, a Pale Ale paying tribute to mountain bikers, an Amber Ale dedicated to skiers, and a hearty Porter in homage to hikers are just some of the newly rebranded Bright Brewery beers dedicated to the adventurers who live and play in the High Country.
Bright Brewery is thrilled to announce that our Core Range of MountainCrafted beers has been completely rebranded, making each beer easier to identify and creating a stronger link to the beautiful region which inspires them.
The redesign includes bottle labels, six-pack carriers, and cases for all six Core Range beers, which consists of Alpine XPL, Blowhard Pale Ale, Razor Witbier, Hellfire Amber Ale, Fainters Dubbel, and Staircase Porter.
It’ll now be easier than ever to find your favourite Bright Brewery beer in the fridge, with each beer featuring a bold, bright new look paying tribute to outdoor adventurers and iconic local spots.
- Blowhard Pale Ale (5.0% ABV) is inspired by the intrepid mountain bikers who tackle Victoria’s iconic High Country trails and is named after nearby Mount Blowhard.
- Alpine XPL (4.5% ABV) is a new Core Range beer, which replaces Bright Lager, and is dedicated to the trail runners of the region.
- Razor Witbier (5.0% ABV) features an homage to the road cyclists who frequent the Alpine hills and valleys and is named for the infamous Razorback Ridge on Mount Feathertop.
- Hellfire Amber Ale (5.0% ABV) pays tribute to the skiers who tackle the mountainous terrain in winter, such as Hellfire Gully off Mount Hotham.
- Fainters Dubbel (8.5% ABV) is one for the paragliders which are synonymous with Bright and the Fainters, the remote peaks beyond the town.
- Staircase Porter (5.7% ABV) recognises the hikers who tread amongst the mountains, such as Staircase Spur – the steepest track to Victoria’s highest peak.
Bright Brewery Sales & Marketing Manager Tom Mullane-Grant said the new packaging was inspired by the Alpine Valley and mountains in which it was brewed, represented Bright Brewery’s values of Active, Authentic & Sustainable, and would give beer lovers a true ‘Bright experience’ wherever they happened to be drinking it.
“We’ve listened to the feedback from our customers, both beer drinkers and beer sellers, and we’ve made our branding brighter, bolder, more colourful and more iconically Bright Brewery,” Mullane-Grant said.
The new-look Blowhard and Alpine XPL are now available, with rebranded Razor and Hellfire to follow on April 1 and, finally, the new Fainters and Staircase from June 1.
All Bright Brewery beers are available from the Brewery, online, and from more than 100 selected retailers around Australia. To find your nearest stockist, please visit here.