Anything but “disappointing”, this episode contains the good, the bad and the ugly responses breweries have to backlash, how to win online beer ratings and much more.
- Brewery apologizes for Crips and Bloods inspired beers
- Great article on trademark infringement
- Chorlton Brewing Co’s response on Twitter
- Australia’s Ultimate Top 50 Beers (2019)
- How to Win Untappd (or any Online Beer Rating)
- Statement regarding Waywards GABS beer, Coffee & Donuts
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.