Matt finally backs BrewDog! And some sage words of warning for those wanting to rip off Belgium Monks. Plus all the big Aussie beer stories of the week.
- Coopers Brews XPA
- Belgium monks forced to sell prized beer online to beat resellers
- Share sale at non alcoholic Sobah boosts expansion plans
- Hop-on, hop-off brewery tour service launches in Sydney
- WA bus route revives ailing beer tourism
- Hear marketing expert Zoe Ottaway’s tips for Coopers
- More of the discussion on trademark and copyright. Listen from 1hr 30 mins.
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.