Matt and Pete are running Craft Beer Alley at the Brisbane Ekka this week and stopped to chat about the news of the week.
- Boston Beer Launches Truly Hard Seltzer Ads Featuring Comedian Keegan-Michael Key
- Government set to audit venues over glass measures
- Why Craft Beer Is Dying
- A brewery called ‘Manhattan Project’ decides to release a beer called ‘Bikini Atoll’.
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
Lastly we thank Unleashed Software for supporting the show. Unleashed is more than inventory management software. It’s a system that runs your whole business operations and gives you an unfair brewing advantage. Learn how Unleashed can help you run and grow your brewery.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.