It’s the penultimate episode of Brews News Week for 2019. Here’s what’s making the news.
- ACCC raises competition concerns over Asahi-CUB deal
- Malt Shed owners put brewery up for sale
- IBA showcases independence
- Beer volume decline to hit big brewers say analysts
- Brewing training launched by Queensland high school
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.