On the Brews News Week podcast this week we look at the beer news of the week, including the UK equivalent of ABAC looks at cartoons on beer labels, and how the covid-19 virus is affecting the beer industry.
Please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcasting app. It costs nothing and helps other beer lovers discover the podcast!
We also discuss:
- Craft Brewers Conference issues coronavirus update
- Lost and Grounded Brewers disagrees with Portman Group finding
- Complaint upheld over brewer’s Instagram post
- NSW launches indie brewers ‘action plan’
- Asahi offers to ditch brands for CUB deal
- New transparency laws in France
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
From the makers of the world’s first stainless steel drainage system, Blucher, welcomes an entirely new range of hygienic and water saving products. Introducing HygienicPro. More information can be found at www.blucher.com.au or call 1300 4 BLUCHER.
We thank Rallin:gs Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a Brews News bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.