This week we see the release of the 2020 HPA hop report and the IBA faces its own challenges during lockdown.
Please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcasting app. It costs nothing and helps other beer lovers discover the podcast!
- CUB launches vodka seltzer
- Galaxy booms as HPA releases 2020 hop harvest report
- Owen Johnston – HPA’s 2020 Hop Report
- Endeavour and Coles sales up after March surge
- IBA faces own challenges during lockdowns
- Pub owners to pay $380,000 in damages over secret beer tap deals with breweries
- Sunshine Coast craft beer trail launches online
- Broo sales down and founder sells $400k of shares
- Craft: An Argument – Peter Brown Pre-order
- Paul Mercurio’s Cooking with Beer
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News. and this is Brews News Week.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. They are still open for business and can supply labels for bottles and cans, or shrink sleeved cans ready to fill. Whilst turnaround times may have slowed a bit from the normal 5-7 working days, they are very good at getting people out of trouble where possible. Give them a call on 1300 852 235 to discuss your options with the team.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.