This week on the podcast, the team discuss the latest in hop news and a big craft brewery takes a stand on a controversial social issue.
Please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcasting app. It costs nothing and helps other beer lovers discover the podcast!
- Lion plans to close SA’s West End Brewery
- GABS events deferred to 2021
- IBA slams Victoria brewers grant block
- Check. Check. Check. gets big tick
- Record hop harvest but COVID warning: BarthHaas
- Hop quality up, four varieties axed: HPA (from 2017)
- Drink West Fest
- Pandemic strategy paying off: Gage Roads
- Newstead Brewing says Nup to the Cup
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
Rallings Labels, Stickers and Packaging are able to not only supply Labels for your cans or bottles, but they can also supply printed or blank cartons, can trays, tap decals, barcodes and shrink sleeves already applied to empty beer cans, ready for filling. The guys often get asked where would the brewery buy a shrink sleeving machine to apply the sleeves to the cans, but this is not the case. The cans come to your door, palletised and ready to fill. Nothing more to do. Give them a call on 1300 852 235 to discuss further.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a Brews News bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.