Bright Brewery’s pioneering beer club, the Mash Club, has been reinvigorated and relaunched for 2021, as the brewery gets set to celebrate its 15th anniversary later this year.
Bright’s subscription-based Mash Club is one of the original and longest-running brewery-to-your-door beer clubs in Australia, having started just after the brewery opened in 2006.
Bright Brewery founder Scott Brandon said his late wife Fiona pioneered the Mash Club as a way to bring Bright beer to people outside of Bright.
“We wanted a way for people who didn’t live in Bright or visit regularly to get a taste of the mountains in their homes,” he said.
But with the marquee anniversary on the horizon, Bright’s Marketing Manager Laura Gray said it was the perfect time to refresh the Mash Club to better reflect what beer drinkers want.
“For more than 10 years, our Mash Club members have been the heart and soul of Bright Brewery,” Gray said. “They are our most loyal and regular customers, and we love that Bright holds a special place in their hearts.
“But Mash Club hadn’t really changed in at least the last six years – prices included. Subscribers were getting no choice on beer styles, frequency or size of boxes. It was really a one-size-fits-all club and it didn’t fit a lot of people.
“The feedback from members was that they wanted more choice of beer styles, and more flexibility around the size of their Mash Boxes, and how often they are delivered.
“We decided our priority would be to give people a lot more choice, a lot more flexibility and as many options as we could to make sure that Mash Club would work for them.
“We also discovered that while value is an important aspect, our members were more interested in early access to our beers, and exclusive member benefits.”
Mash Club members now have a choice of five different Mash Boxes – ranging from 8 beers right up to a full case of 24 – and can have them delivered on a schedule that suits them from one a month down to two a year.
But the more beer you order, the more you save! Discounts range from 10% off core range cases up to a staggering 36% off mixed cases.
The current options are:
- Beer Connoisseurs Mixed Case: 24 x fresh and exciting beers from the current range
- Beer Lovers Mixed 16: A fun box including eight new release beers, plus 8 core range faves
- Beer Tipplers Mixed 8: Eight of our latest and greatest beers
- Mountaincrafted Mixed Case: A 6-pack each of our most popular core range beers
- Core Range Case: Have a favourite Bright core range beer? Choose to receive that beer only in every box.
Other Mash Club benefits include:
- Your choice of Mash Box
- No lock-in contracts / No minimum spend / No cancellation fee
- Beer delivered on YOUR schedule (from 2 boxes/year up to 12!)
- The more you buy, the more you save! Discounts from 10-36%
- Anniversary gifts for all Mash Members
- A further 10% off all online beer (excluding Mash Boxes)
- A further 10% off all beer at Bright Brewery
- First-access to small batch beers via our Pre-Sale Program
- Discounted % first access event tickets
For more information, or to join the Mash Club, visit: http://www.brightbrewery.com.au/mashclub
Bright is also offering $10 off the first box to Brews News readers – just type in the discount code BREWSNEWS10