TRUSTED BY AUSTRALIAN CRAFT BREWERIES
Pencil is the fastest way to get more of your customers (new and existing) onboarded with a signed credit app and an ongoing payment method. Whether you’re an established brewery with 1000 accounts, or signing up your 50th customer, PencilPay can help.
For more info, visit – www.pencilpay.com/breweries
Does this sound like you?
- You give your customers 7, 14 or 30-day terms.
- Customers complete a credit application or direct debit request.
- Your forms are in PDF or paper form.
- It needs to be printed, filled in and scanned back.
- Customers take ages to get it back to you.
- It’s rarely filled in correctly.
How does PencilPay help?
- Streamline the process of applying, approving and recovering credit from customers.
- Save hours per week in back office tasks, data entry, phone calls and reconciling payments.
- Faster orders and payments with more time to focus on growth.
- Integrate with Xero, MYOB, QB, DEAR or Unleashed.
About the Software
We are white labelled, which gives you a branded application portal, integrated into your website.
Your customers use Pencil for applications.
You use it to fast-track credit assessment and approve applications.
Together, the parties can start trading together in a matter of minutes under an agreed, transparent set of terms.
Customers register in 90-seconds and you approve, which triggers the account creation required for ordering, payments, stock management and accounting.
Secure payments before stock is released.
Once a sales order or invoice is created, PencilPay can charge the customer account and update an order status to ‘Paid’, clearing stock for delivery or shipping in under 60- seconds.
We provide a ‘no-touch’ solution to manage a variety of trading terms. All the way from 7-days to 30-days-EOM and anything in between.
Every payment processed through Pencil is recognised individually but reconciled collectively. So, whether you’re receiving 1 or 100 payments in a day, they can be reconciled in just one click.
Get in touch for a 30-day free trial.