Newstead Brewing Co
Newstead Brewing Co is a local, independent, family-owned and operated brewery that advocates all things quality and community.
We’re on the hunt for a Gold Coast based, self-motivated and competent craft beer-passionate sales guru to join us with an immediate start beckoning. You will require at least 2 years’ liquor sales experience and have a thorough understanding of the Gold Coast / Northern Rivers on and off-premise liquor market. The successful applicant will need to demonstrate proven experience in building long-term sustainable business partnerships and successfully delivering as well as exceeding sales plans in both the on and off premise accounts in this region.
Essential skills / experience / personal attributes:
- demonstrated familiarity with and relationships within the Gold Coast liquor industry
- willingness to work hours to suit our customer’s operations
- superior interpersonal skills
- trustworthy and a team player
- strong business acumen and strong planning/negotiation skills
- sound computer skills
- superior verbal and written communication skills
- current driver’s licence with a clear driving history
We are seeking someone with a commitment to becoming a long-term member of our team, whom is excited about the prospect of working for an Independent, dynamic organisation.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and want to share your drive and skillset with us then email a covering letter and your CV/resume to [email protected] before 13th September 2019.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.