This week, the team discuss the IBA’s recent announcement regarding Good Beer Week and BrewCon, ASX news and a new report from the U.S.
- IBA rearranges Good Beer Week and BrewCon
- Brewery consolidation in spotlight: US report
- Lion owner Kirin to exit Myanmar venture
- COVID drinking dispute continues
- Portfolio brands growth at Good Drinks
- Broo touts distribution success
- Major brands face ABAC
- Little Creatures partners with Sydney Mardi Gras
- On-site brewing opportunities in Melbourne
In other news
- Boston Beer Revenue Tops $2 Billion in 2021; Hard Seltzer Slowdown Drags Q4 Earnings
- Moderns Times Closure
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
Mailbag brought to you by the New Zealand Ale Trail. Head to www.nzaletrail.com or @nzaletrail on social media to find the best beer experiences in New Zealand.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by: